Tuesday, March 24

New BzzCampaign: Afrin PureSea!

I am a BzzAgent. Check out the website here to find out more about becoming an agent. It is a marketing network that relies on word of mouth referrals. That means, as an agent, you get samples of products or coupons for products to try out in hopes that you will like them and spread the word. See more of my BzzReports here.

I received my 3rd BzzCampaign materials in my mailbox yesterday. This one is for Afrin PureSea hydrating nasal rinse. I'm excited to try it because it is completely natural--made from 100% purified sea water and nothing else.
Stay posted for my upcoming review of the product!

In the meantime, I have some $3.00/1 coupons to give away for you to try this product. I also have 3 Palmolive Pure + Clear samples + $1.00/1 coupons left to give away.

If you are interested in either or both, just post a comment along with your email address. I'll send you my address so you can send me a SASE (or you can paypal me $$0.74--the cost of a stamp plus pp fees). As soon as I receive your envelope or your pp, your sample and coupon will be on their way to you!

No comments: