Wednesday, March 25

BzzReport: My review of Afrin PureSea

I am a BzzAgent. Check out the website here to find out more about becoming an agent. It is a marketing network that relies on word of mouth referrals. That means, as an agent, you get samples of products or coupons for products to try out in hopes that you will like them and spread the word. See more of my BzzReports here.

I posted yesterday about receiving my 3rd BzzKit (and don't forget, there are still giveaways left!). I have to admit that even though I was excited about it, I was a little apprehensive, too. I have never tried a nasal rinse before. It is different than a nasal spray--which I have tried-- in that you hold your head tilted over a sink, press the applicator on the Afrin PureSea bottle, and let the fluid flow through the upper nostril and out the lower. Then repeat with the other side.

I will admit it did make me cough for a second and I could taste the salty water in my throat, but after the intial shock of it, I have to say that I really liked it. My nose feels fresh and clean. This is something I think I will really like because during winter and pregnancy, my nose gets SO dry and it bleeds all the time because of it. I think this rinse is just what I need because it is hydrating! I love that it is just natural sea water, too, so I don't have to worry about harming my unborn baby with chemicals or drugs when I use it.

Have YOU tried Afrin PureSea yet? What was your experience?

No comments: