Tuesday, December 16

My Stockpile!

I just started couponing in October, but have been trying to stockpile items that we use a lot. (Some of the things are items I had bought before couponing and not all items in my stockpile are pictured.) Of course I'm just getting started, but here's a peek at what I have collected so far:

Toothpastes and Mouthwashes


Mouthwashes


Shampoos, Conditioners, Soaps, Body Washes, Lotions


Cleaners, Detergents, Fabric Softeners, Air Fresheners


Cereals (not showing 19 new boxes of Cheerios), Oatmeals, Paper Towels


Paper Towels, Tissues, Serving items


Sour Creams


Canned Goods


Grains and Dry Beans


Snacks


Baking Items


Mixes


Smart Waters


Chest Freezer in the Garage
(the Voila's are all in ziplock bags b/c we had to cut the UPC's off to send in for the free Charlie Brown DVDs and that left a hole in the packages)


Sodas and Waters


Various Drinks


And here are some yummy fruits my parents handpicked on a recent trip. Yum! :)

No comments: