Monday, December 15

$5/$15 CVS trip

My CVS gift card that I ordered with my bonus Discover card money came today and just in time! I just used my last one up yesterday! So tonight, I made a stop at my closest CVS because yesterday I got a $5/$15 that was only good for 3 day. I had planned to grab at least one of the free after ECBs deals that was only good for Sunday and Monday, but I couldn't find any of them. So I improvised with the lotions. They were $5 each and if you spent $10, you got back $5 in ECBs. So, I earned back $2 less in ECBs than I used, but I still have a ton so I'm fine with it.

And the best news of the night is that my store got a scanner! So now I can get CVS coupons to print out by scanning my Extra Care card at the scanner. Yipee! I got 4 tonight!



CVS 12/15:
+ 2 St. Ives 18 oz. lotions
+ 1 Crest Spin Pro brush
- Coupons
- ECBs ($9.00)
+ Tax
=$1.12 on GC, $0.00 out of pocket, $17.58 saved, 100% savings
Avg. cost per item: $0.00
*Plus I earned back $7 in ECBs.

No comments: