Sunday, February 22

Ugh!

There are 6 days left in the month and we are already over budget by over $50. I know this doesn't include our eating out for lunch today yet either! Ugh!

The thing that really hurt us was the nearly $150 Sears Photo purchase of photos and a photo CD for DS's first birthday. I really hadn't planned to spend that much; I was planning to get the $9.99 photo package, but all the photos had turned out really well and we had only had professional photos done one other time in DS's whole first year (and it was a small $9.99 photo package). So, while it did put us over budget, I have to admit I don't regret it one bit. I will have these gorgeous photos of my baby on his first birthday for the rest of my life and I will really treasure them.

We will just have to live a little tighter for the next 6 days so we don't go over much more. So far we have been over budget for both months of 2009! Hopefully we will be able to stay within our $500 budget for March, after all, third time's the charm, right?!?!?

No comments: