Tuesday, January 20

CVS in the snow!

Hooray for snow today! Although I must admit I was a bit scared that CVS would be closed because of it and ALL my Extra Care Bucks were expiring today! I called this morning and they told me they'd be open all day--lucky for me! :)

I went in with $65.45 in ECBs that I had earned on Dec. 20th. There weren't that many deals I was excited about this week though, so I am super impressed that I was able to earn back $57.96 in ECBs! I was afraid I was going to lose a lot more than that! And I'm also psyched about all the soda we were able to get.

(Sorry there are no pictures...my laptop with the camera software is currently out of order.)

CVS:
+ 2 Mountain Dew 12-packs
+ 2 Caffeine-free Pepsi 12-packs
+ 2 Pepsi 12-packs
+ 1 Diet Pepsi 12-pack
+ 2 Nutra-Trim weight loss gum packs
+ 3 Soy Joy 6-pack bars
+ 1 box Lorna Doone cookies
+ 2 Maybelline NY mascara
+ 3 American Greetings cards
+ 2 Nasogel
- Coupons ($2.00 )
- ECBs ($65.45 )
+ Tax
=$6.38 on GC, $0.00 out of pocket, $94.13 saved, 100% savings
Avg. cost per item: $0.00
*Plus I earned back $57.96 in ECBs and 4 CVS coupons!

In other news, I am way behind on updating spending as of late, so I'll get to that soon! :)

No comments: