Saturday, December 13

Saturday Shopping


Kroger Transaction #1:
+ 8 Fleischmann's Rapid Rise Yeast strips (3 count ea)
+ 3 Johnson's Buddies (kid's soap bars)
- Coupons
+ Tax
=$0.46 out of pocket, $19.52 saved, 99% savings
Avg. cost per item: $0.04
*Plus I earned 8 x $0.50 OYNO catalinas for the yeast and another $3/3 Johnson's coupon so I can get another 3 Buddy bars for free!


Kroger Transaction #2:
+ 8 Fleischmann's Rapid Rise Yeast strips (3 count ea)
+ 2 Celestial Seasonings boxes of tea
+ 1 Chiquita Bites (fresh apple slices with caramel dipping sauce)
- Coupons
+ Tax
=$0.85 out of pocket, $23.71 saved, 97% savings
Avg. cost per item: $0.08
*Plus I earned 8 x $0.50 OYNO catalinas for the yeast and found two more coupons in the store for $1 off Chiquita Bites which means two more packs for free next time!


CVS:
This wasn't the scenario I had planned out. I was going to use a $5/$30 and along with coupons and ECBs was going to pay $0 OOP and earn back $8 more in ECBs than I used, but I went to 4 different stores and none of them had everything I needed, so I ended up cutting my losses and going for just the contact solution. I'll have to make up a different scenario using my $5/$30 for tomorrow.
+ 2 Complete Multi-Purpose Solution
+ 1 Caramel
- Coupons
- ECBs ($14.99 total)
+ Tax
=$0.00 out of pocket, $0.54 on GC, $19.99 saved, 100% savings
Avg. cost per item: $0.00
*Plus I earned back $17.98 in ECBs and I got 4 coupon printouts!


Target:
+ 5 Christmas presents
+ 1 Purina Beggin' Strips dog treats
- Coupons
+ Tax
=$59.79 out of pocket, $7.49 saved, 11% savings
(I got the dog treats for free after store and manu coupon and one of the Christmas presents was marked down. Too bad I forgot to use my free $10 GC from the other night. I guess there's always next time!)

No comments: