Tuesday, December 9

Kroger Craziness!

Kroger is having some crazy good deals this week! I got all this for only $16.57!



You may think this is a lot of Cheerios, but let me tell you, my DS is eating them up like crazy these days! They make great finger food snacks, and the expiration dates are almost a full year away, too.

Transaction #1:

+ 2 Cottonelle 4pks. single rolls
+ 4 strips Fleischmann's Rapid Rise yeast (3 count ea)
+ 4 Cheerios cereal 18 oz. boxes
+ 3 Johnson's Buddies soap
- Coupons
+ Tax
=$0.51 out of pocket, saved $31.80, 99% savings
Avg. cost per item: $0.04

*Plus I earned $0.50 OYNO catalina printouts for each yeast strip and a $3/3 Johnson's coupon. That means I earned back $2 and I can also get 3 more free Johnson's buddies since they are $0.99 each!
_______________________________________________

Transaction #2:
+ 1 Honey Nut Cheerios cereal
+ 3 strips Fleischmann's Rapid Rise yeast (3 count ea)
+ 3 Cheerios cereal 18 oz. boxes
+ 6 Gerber Graduates Fruit Puffs
+ 1 Chiquita Bites apples
+ 2 Juicy Juice
- Coupons
+ Tax
=$14.61 out of pocket, saved $24.77, 63% savings
Avg. cost per item: $0.91

*Plus I earned $0.50 OYNO catalina printouts for each yeast strip and a $1.50 OYNO catalina printout for buying at least $10 worth of Gerber Graduates! That means I earned back $3.00!
_______________________________________________

Transaction #3:
+ 3 strips Fleischmann's Rapid Rise yeast (3 count) $1.00 ea
+ 4 Cheerios cereal 18 oz. boxes $2.00 ea
+ 4 Johnson's Buddies soaps $0.99 ea
- Coupons
+ Tax
=$1.45 out of pocket, saved $26.83, 96% savings
Avg. cost per item: $0.11

*Plus I earned $0.50 OYNO catalina printouts for each yeast strip which means I earned back $1.50 and I earned another $3/3 Johnson's which means I can get 3 more soaps for free!
_______________________________________________

Overall Kroger Trip Review
*Spent $16.57 out of pocket.
*Bought 40 items at an average cost of $0.41 each!
*Still have 3 x $0.50 OYNO catalinas and a coupon for $3/3 Johnson's for next time!
_______________________________________________

No comments: