Tuesday, December 9

Target Frees

Here's what I got at Target last night.



Everything in the picture was basically free; all I had to pay was tax. The only thing not free was a travel pack of Tums we bought, which I did not have a coupon for. They were not a planned purchase, but were badly needed because we had just eaten at El Dorado and the taco salad was not sitting well with my stomach! They aren't pictured because they were already in use. But now I have three travel rolls of them in my purse for the next emergency!

Transaction #1:
+ 1 Tums Ex
+ 1 Rayovac AAA batteries 2 pk. (from the dollar spot)
- Coupon
+ Tax
=$2.09 out of pocket, saved $1.00, 32% savings
Avg. cost per item: $1.05

_______________________________________________

Transaction #2:
+ 1 AirWick Lumin air Flameless candle with scented oil
+ 2 Rayovac AAA batteries 2 pk. (from the dollar spot)
- Coupons
+ Tax
=$0.47 out of pocket, saved $6.99, 94% savings
Avg. cost per item: $0.16
_______________________________________________

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the look of your new blog! I think you did great with the Cheerios deal :)