Wednesday, March 18

Prince Lionheart ROCKS!!!

We received a Prince Lionheart wipes warmer as a baby shower gift from my sister before my son was born. Let me just say we loved that thing! It really was awesome! We used it for cloth wipes since we cloth diaper and it helped us save so much money since I also make my own wipes solution, while at the same time it gave us the comfort of warm wipes (which is not a thing to underestimate in the winter especially).
Well, sadly, our Prince Lionheart died one week before my son's first birthday. My husband looked at it, but it was unfixable--something about the electrical connection. So, we sucked it up and had cold wipes for awhile. My son and I were both miserable. And with a newborn on the way soon, I just wanted to go ahead and get a new one.

This past week we were near a Babies R Us, so DH ran in and bought a new one with a gift card. It cost $32.xx after tax. I was shocked because our old one was $19.99 when it was new, but this new one was specifically for cloth wipes, yada, yada, yada.
I opened it up, and while really nice, I just really liked the lid on our old one.

So, I got up some courage and emailed the company just for kicks. I told them how much we loved the wipes warmer, but that it had died. I told them I didn't have the box anymore and I didn't have a receipt because it had been a shower gift. To make a long story short, they requested photos of the wipes warmer and told me they'd be happy to replace mine!!! I nearly fell out!

I emailed the requested photos on Friday afternoon, and guess what showed up at my door this morning via Fed-Ex???? You guessed it! A brand-spanking new wipes warmer, just like my old one! I couldn't be happier!

So, I just want to say, if you are considering buying a wipes warmer or other baby product, and Prince Lionheart is one of the brands you're considering, do not hesitate to buy it! They have great products and absolutely amazing customer service!!! I can't say enough about them! And in this day and age, what they offer is truly rare! You will not find many companies that stand behind their product and respect their customers as much as Prince Lionheart!

Prince Lionheart ROCKS!!!

(And, on a thrifty note, I just saved us $32.xx because now we can return the unused wipes warmer we just bought! Yay!)

No comments: