Wednesday, March 18

I <3 Baking Soda

I do. It's great stuff and you can use it for so many things! Not to mention, you can save money by using it to replace some products you would normally buy.

Some of my personal favorite uses for it include:
*adding it to my infant son's bath -- it takes care of any diaper area redness like a charm
*using it in the fridge and freezer to eat up yucky odors
*sprinkling it on the carpet, then vacumming to help with pet odors
*mixing it with essential oils and then adding it to the diaper pail as needed

I was just flipping through a recent issue of All You magazine and clipping coupons when I can across this little article, "20 Uses for Baking Soda." So, I thought I'd share a few more uses that I found interesting!

1. Make a fluffier omelet by adding 1/2 tsp baking soda for every three eggs.
2. Fight dandruff by tabling the shampoo for a few weeks and massaging your wet scalp with a handful of baking soda instead.
3. Gargle with baking soda, or use it as mouthwash.
4. Use baking soda to brush your pet's teeth.
5. To clean a toilet, add 1/4 cup baking soda to the bowl, swirl, then scrub.

How do YOU use baking soda???

No comments: