Saturday, February 21

Bzz Report: CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain

This is my first Bzz Report as a Buzz Agent. Check out the website here to find out more about becoming an agent. It is a marketing agency that relies on word of mouth referrals. That means, as an agent, you often get samples of products or coupons for products to try out in hopes that you will like them and spread the word. The CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain was my first product sample I received.

My review:
The CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain is a really unique product. I do not like regular lipstick, feeling it is too heavy for me, but this is quite different. To me, it is very comparable to a marker. You simply use the pen to draw the color onto your lips, and instead of a heavy matte finish, you end up with a stain of color that won't come off and is super lightweight. The pen-like tip makes application really easy, too. My only complaint is the color I chose to receive really wasn't right for me; it was much too orange. I'm sure that I would have been able to pick a better color for myself if I had purchased this in the store at the display instead of judging by colors from my monitor screen. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a little more color than lipgloss offers while avoiding the heavy feel of lipstick. This is also great for a more casual look than traditional lipstick!

No comments: